FREE articles, coupons and special deals straight to your inbox:
Step-by-Step: First Bath
Babies have so many special firsts...first tooth, first foods, first word, and so on. So of course I couldn't let my daughter's first bath go undocumented. She was miserable throughout the experience and I was scared to death as all new moms tend to be, but what a precious memory it is to look back on!
- Resize and print the border template to accommodate a 6" x 4" photo.
- Using a corner punch, round the bottom corners of the border paper.
- Add journaling to the border paper.
- Adhere the photo to the border paper.
- Add flower stickers to the border paper, embellishing above the title.
- Adhere the border paper to the 8 ½" x 11" patterned paper.
- Add two stickers to the upper right-hand side of the border paper, overlapping onto the patterned paper and photo.