FREE articles, coupons and special deals straight to your inbox:
Step-By-Step: Love to Love You Card
A simple hand-made card can say so much. Here's a quick and easy card you can make to send a friend some "love":
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Patterned paper: Fancy Pants
- Tag: Fancy Pants
- Flower: unknown
- Ribbon: unknown
- Ink: Ranger
- Glue dots
- Paper cutter
- Cut a 6" x 12" piece of brown cardstock. Fold in half. This will be the base of the card.
- Cut a 2 ¾" x5 ¾" piece and a 2 ¾" x 4 ½" piece of two different Fancy Pants papers.
- Swipe all edges with Ranger Ink pad.
- Place patterned paper on the left-hand side with adhesive. Layer second piece of paper on top.
- Cut a 7" piece of ribbon and place 1" from the right edge of the card base.
- Use glue dots to adhere the flower to the card and place on top of the ribbon, on the right center of the card.
- Use the pre-cut circle tag as the center of the flower, adhering with glue dots.
- Put a small amount of adhesive on the edges of the Ghost Heart and place on the edge of the Fancy Pants tag.