FREE articles, coupons and special deals straight to your inbox:
Step-by-Step: Thank You Cards
With the arrival of a new baby comes the need for several "thank you" cards! To make the process easy and to have several on hand whenever I needed them (since time is precious with a new baby around), I used a couple of great products from Bazzill Basics to create a slew of cards quickly, easily, and affordably.
- Fold all of the 5.5" x 8.5" pieces of cardstock in half to create the base for all of the cards.
- Trim coordinating patterned paper into 4.25" x 3" pieces.
- Adhere one piece of patterned paper to the bottom half of each card.
- Apply the Chip Topper "thank you" messages to the corresponding chipboard shapes.
- Adhere the "thank you" sentiments to the upper half of the cards.
- Add a line of ink with a coordinating pen just above the patterned paper to finish off each card.