Description: Photo is of my Mom. She loved wearing her hair up in 'french curls' and I use to do her 'do' for as long as I can remember. She passed away in 1981 & when I saw Sept.'s theme was going to be Wishes & Dreams, I knew I wanted to do this layout.
Photo flips to reveal my journaling which I printed on a transparency. I hope you don't mind if I don't share that part. But, you can imagine what you would want if you could have one more day with your Mom.
Published May 2005 - Scrapbook Trends
- Pattern Paper: Basic Grey; Rusty Pickle; Anna Griffin
- Letter Stickers: Bo Bunny Press; Shotz
- Stickers: Watch/Time stickers, Lil Davis; Pebbles Inc.
- Rub On: Making Memories
- Acrylics, Tag, Photo Hinges: Making Memories
- Bloosom Stamp & Ink: CTMH
- Vinctorian Corner: Dress It Up
- Ribbon, Braid: Sew-Biz Fabrics
- Watch Charm: Jest Charming
- Dymo Label Maker
Thanks for looking!
No products specified.