Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Monday        (Topic#331144)
jennyculver1 
SJ Aficionada
jennyculver1
Reg: 03-18-13

06-15-14 10:25 PM - Post#4113154    

I know this is SUPER early for the Monday post. But, I feel bad that Rosey is the one that is always starting these off...I know she is like 6 hours ahead of me. So, I figured I would get the leap jump and a skip across the pond for her

I know what already I will be doing Monday. I have to be up early and have a nice relaxing day at the Ski Resort doing more paper work. I am going to try and get there a little early tomorrow. And I hear it is suppose to rain tomorrow night. And most of the week it is suppose to storm.

I am hoping to get more scrapbooking done. My mojo is starting to come around a bit Hopefully it will stick around and not go one vacation again. Was able to get a few pages and a few cards done this weekend.

gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Reg: 08-13-07

06-15-14 10:46 PM - Post#4113158    
    In response to jennyculver1

Hmm..... I am sitting in my scrap room at 11:45 but my mojo and creative juices have taken a leave! Did a few pages earlier today though, so it's all good

Monday? I have a large pile of laundry to do. Perhaps vacuuming and probably more scrapping!

qaustriangirl 
SJ Divalicious
qaustriangirl
Reg: 05-27-05

06-15-14 11:05 PM - Post#4113162    
    In response to gingersfavorite

There will be much laundry and ironing and since Siegy and I went through our living room yesterday to declutter a bit and he opened the cupbord where all the photos are in, I need to start organizing them. An unbelieveable chaos.
I had them in order once, no idea what happened

Maybe going through all these photos will make my mojo come back home from vacation finally!

RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel
Reg: 06-13-08

06-16-14 02:41 AM - Post#4113164    
    In response to qaustriangirl

Jenny - you're sweet! There is no need to feel bad for me. Once I've read the other posts that were updated while I was in bed, I'm very happy to start telling the world what I'm doing today! I think we only have Sharon in NZ, Kaz and Wen in Australia, and Susi in Austria whose time zones are further ahead than mine.

I have vacuuming on my schedule for the day. But not till after the church work. Yesterday the family came over for a Father's Day Indian meal out (everybody's favourite) in our town, then we went to the park in the glorious sunshine and played football and frisbee, they all came back to ours. So we had 2 kids (7 and 10) playing in the garden with Auntie Rosey and making coffee with DH, while their mum and dad watched the football and chatted with MIL and FIL. I've been leapfrogged, stood on, tackled, climbed trees, toted the youngest round on my shoulders... Today I have bruises on top of bruises, my left ankle doesn't straighten, and I'm aching.

And I'd do it again tomorrow! I love those kids so, so much.

hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11

06-16-14 06:08 AM - Post#4113168    
    In response to RedSquirrel

it is damp and rainy this morning, sun is supposed to come out later.

No kids today because I have an appointment this afternoon.

I am currently sitting, checking emails, etc but I need to clean and get some clothes washed up. Tidy up a few spots so I have less to do tonight and tomorrow.
Wednesday night I am having my first steeped tea party at my house. I can't wait, I am excited but nervous too.

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies
Reg: 03-10-05

06-16-14 10:35 AM - Post#4113170    
    In response to hockeymom24

No specific plans. My fil is on his way over to mow the yard. My mil is planning on fixing us dinner tonight. Lilly is trying to make plans with Brennan again today. I'm just going to clean and organize. Maybe make a few of my phone calls. I need to schedule some appointments.

Tomorrow we're going to an outdoor waterpark with my nephew and ex-sil for the day.

scaredycat 
SJ Aficionada
scaredycat
Reg: 09-04-09

06-16-14 01:44 PM - Post#4113174    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

Nothing big today. Watched the Germany vs Portugal game - wow! Germany is on fire!! Did a load of laundry, about to take Maryann to a friend's house and then run and pick up a few more groceries. Tonight I will teach the boys how to marinate and fry up some stir fry steak. Gotta make sure they eat something other than poptarts and cereal while I'm gone, lol.

jennyculver1 
SJ Aficionada
jennyculver1
Reg: 03-18-13

06-16-14 04:45 PM - Post#4113180    
    In response to scaredycat

It started to storm around 4 here. We are ordering dinner and getting picking it up. So I am going to upload photos for a friend of mine on their google website for their wedding. Then scrapbook Since my mojo has slowly come back for a few days.

jeter2girl21 
SJ Diva
jeter2girl21
Reg: 07-10-03

06-16-14 07:20 PM - Post#4113188    
    In response to jennyculver1

Working 4-12. Just finished watching the USAvsGhana game and with some alignment of the universe and some desperate /bargaining(i.e. please 8lb6oz baby Jesus, let me get all short calls so I can watch most of this game and you can slam me with ridiculously long calls for the rest of the week) I didn't get a call longer than 6 minutes the entire game... this NEVER happens... NEVER I was thrilled... but my fingernails are gone. I also may have straight screamed with the last goal in the middle of my call center. Now I'm making good on my bargain... I've been slammed with back to back long calls since the minute it ended.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
October 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.307 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 11:42 PM