Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Thursday        (Topic#331124)
RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel
Reg: 06-13-08

06-12-14 01:51 AM - Post#4112816    

What's on today's agenda?

I need to go to the PO, do some cleaning, and I have choir practise tonight for the first time in what feels like weeks. I'm looking forward to it.

jeter2girl21 
SJ Diva
jeter2girl21
Reg: 07-10-03

06-12-14 03:59 AM - Post#4112820    
    In response to RedSquirrel

I have to go to sleep first I was going to take tomorrow off & head out of town for the weekend, then realized my parents will be gone too and that leaves no one in town for the animals so that's out. That leaves me going to work after all, then coming home to spend the weekend with my BG Warehouse box & Cameo

qaustriangirl 
SJ Divalicious
qaustriangirl
Reg: 05-27-05

06-12-14 05:40 AM - Post#4112824    
    In response to jeter2girl21

Guess your weekend will be very joyful then Jen! Have fun playing with your new toys!

I went grocery shopping, and did some ironing. Laundry is in the machine and I need to do some more cleaning. Siegy will come home earlier today, so no scrapping time for me today. But since my mojo is on summer vacation anyway that's not too bad.

It was so hot here the last days that we are looking forward to thunderstorm and rain to cool down a little bit. Hopefully it will not be too bad.It was raining already, but not that much, but there were bad hail showers in a town just 30 minutes away. I don't want to get those!!!!

hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11

06-12-14 05:51 AM - Post#4112826    
    In response to qaustriangirl

Well good morning! the sun is shining and it's going to be a gorgeous day. I am babysitting today but one child is off to school for an hour or so to do the kindergarten day. He was very excited. I'm sure I'll hear lots of stories when he gets back.

Things I need to get done:
-a load or 2 of laundry
-some church stuff
-kitchen
-make supper
-some business stuff

other then that we will see what happens. We will definitely be spending a good part of the afternoon outside. So that will be nice.

Luvmyvespa 
SJ Divalicious
Luvmyvespa
Reg: 03-03-06

06-12-14 08:09 AM - Post#4112834    
    In response to hockeymom24

I have to work the credit union until 4:30 then work on getting my house back together after a big weekend.

gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Reg: 08-13-07

06-12-14 08:10 AM - Post#4112836    
    In response to hockeymom24

I will either scrap and do some laundry.... or go get groceries and my phone screen replaced.

RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel

06-12-14 08:24 AM - Post#4112838    
    In response to gingersfavorite

For goodness sake. I had a card through from Royal Mail this morning saying that I had mail with insufficient postage on it, and to go to the PO and pick it up for a charge of £1.53.

When I got there, it was a postcard sent me from Scotland, but someone had stuck an international stamp on. Now I'm presuming that international stamps would cost more than an inland one, and it was definitely bought from a Scottish PO, yet they were trying to charge me the cost of an inland stamp plus £1 handling fee. WTHeck?

I looked on their website to find out the cost of an international postcard stamp, and "postcard" doesn't even show in the search engine. At that point I decided I felt like a fight! They're ringing me back. Pfft. Stupid search engine, stupid website, stupid people...

DeblynA 
SJ Eloquent One
DeblynA
Reg: 08-18-02

06-12-14 09:14 AM - Post#4112842    

Good morning, going to be a beautiful day!
It will be a relaxing sort of day for me, but still have to do some light cleaning & laundry.
Plus I want to go out and do a bit of gardening, cut off dead flower blooms & weeding.
This afternoon I have to go with DH to sign the papers for a new work truck for his painting business.
Will see if I get any scrapping done, it seems my mojo has taken a vacation again.

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies
Reg: 03-10-05

06-12-14 11:01 AM - Post#4112844    
    In response to DeblynA

Today is Abby's birthday. She's 7!! It's always 'birthday girls' choice' for the day. She mentioned going shopping, but the stores she mentioned going to we went to Monday. I doubt they would have anything different for her to look at. She's making videos with Camy right now, so I'm wondering if we'll actually go anywhere or not. Maybe we can do some fun activties at home. Dinner and dessert is her choice too.

I'm also waiting for my BG warehouse box. I can't wait to see what's in it!!

I got my cleaning done yesterday, so I'm working on laundry today. I might do some organizing between birthday activities.

DeblynA 
SJ Eloquent One
DeblynA
Reg: 08-18-02

06-12-14 01:03 PM - Post#4112858    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

Happy birthday Abby!

buttonscrapper 
SJ Divalicious
buttonscrapper
Reg: 03-15-03

06-12-14 01:05 PM - Post#4112860    
    In response to DeblynA

• DeblynA Said:
Good morning, going to be a beautiful day!
It will be a relaxing sort of day for me, but still have to do some light cleaning & laundry.
Plus I want to go out and do a bit of gardening, cut off dead flower blooms & weeding.
This afternoon I have to go with DH to sign the papers for a new work truck for his painting business.
Will see if I get any scrapping done, it seems my mojo has taken a vacation again.

Debbie, your mojo must be vacationing with mine and Susi's!

buttonscrapper 
SJ Divalicious
buttonscrapper
Reg: 03-15-03

06-12-14 01:06 PM - Post#4112862    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

• 3 Little Ladies Said:
Today is Abby's birthday. She's 7!! It's always 'birthday girls' choice' for the day. She mentioned going shopping, but the stores she mentioned going to we went to Monday. I doubt they would have anything different for her to look at. She's making videos with Camy right now, so I'm wondering if we'll actually go anywhere or not. Maybe we can do some fun activties at home. Dinner and dessert is her choice too.

I'm also waiting for my BG warehouse box. I can't wait to see what's in it!!

I got my cleaning done yesterday, so I'm working on laundry today. I might do some organizing between birthday activities.

Happy Birthday to Abby!

jennyculver1 
SJ Aficionada
jennyculver1
Reg: 03-18-13

06-12-14 01:49 PM - Post#4112866    
    In response to buttonscrapper

Happy Birthday to Abby!

Today I was at work at 6:30am...not fun. And was there till after 1pm. We didn't have a manager on till I was leaving. Why cause, he thought it would be a good idea to go out and get trashed the night before! Whatever his life. I am outta there in July!

Had to pick up some batteries for Ben, and picked up some scrapbooking stuff. Like I need anymore. Ended up finding a PINK cutting mat for $10. So, of course I did get that And found more glass beads for pages! They must have changed the price on those.

Now, I am home. Debating if I want to take a hour or two nap. Then wake up and scrap. Or scrap and be tired! HMMM What to do! Oh and get together some bits and pieces for my partner

WorkingMommy 
SJ Diva
WorkingMommy
Reg: 04-15-07

06-12-14 09:33 PM - Post#4112900    

• RedSquirrel Said:
For goodness sake. I had a card through from Royal Mail this morning saying that I had mail with insufficient postage on it, and to go to the PO and pick it up for a charge of £1.53.

When I got there, it was a postcard sent me from Scotland, but someone had stuck an international stamp on. Now I'm presuming that international stamps would cost more than an inland one, and it was definitely bought from a Scottish PO, yet they were trying to charge me the cost of an inland stamp plus £1 handling fee. WTHeck?

I looked on their website to find out the cost of an international postcard stamp, and "postcard" doesn't even show in the search engine. At that point I decided I felt like a fight! They're ringing me back. Pfft. Stupid search engine, stupid website, stupid people...

About 5 years ago I was in Scotland for work. I sent post cards to some family members. They took weeks to arrive and all said insufficient postage. When I bought the stamps (at the counter in a Wal-Mart type store) I told them what I was mailing. I think there's some kind of monkey business, LOL!

RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel

06-13-14 12:42 AM - Post#4112918    
    In response to WorkingMommy

Well how strange Jennifer! I can't even find out how much an international postcard stamp even costs. This one wasn't recognised as a real stamp, but maybe Scotland just has its own range.

I never heard back from the RM lady. I might ring back today if I think about it.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
October 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.181 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 07:57 AM