Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: How Kids are Reflections of Parents        (Topic#328870)
Nora 
Blue Crew Member
Nora
Reg: 01-22-03

11-20-13 07:17 PM - Post#4086868    

Vivi got me thinking in my thread about Char:

Do you ever look at your kids and say; "WOW!! They are so much like me!"

It often happens to me when Char shows traits of myself that I don't exactly love. Then I am embarrassed because I know where she got it from. Two things that bother me is she is OPINIONATED and STUBBORN.

Other times Char shows some good things that I know she got from me. Like being remorseful. I am a big believer in apologizing to her if I make a mistake. I am human and am not always right. I certainly know she DOES NOT get that from her father. Chris NEVER admits when he is wrong!!! Charlotte is also very sarcastic with a dry whit. Both Chris and I are sarcastic but Chris has the dry whit. He comes out with things that you would never expect and it is funny.

How are your children like you personality wise?

carpe scrapum 
SJ Divalicious
carpe scrapum
Reg: 12-27-05

11-20-13 09:05 PM - Post#4086896    
    In response to Nora

Well, I can tell you this much. None of them have my common sense. They get that, or lack of from Greg's side .LOL

Bianca is like me in that she would prefer a book, warm jammies at home than going out to a crowded place any day. Mia has my culinary adventurous side and love for all things fashion, she's a girly girl just like me. Lucia definitely has my "never give up, soldier on" streak. If you squeak long enough, someone will notice.

Mia gets her laid back personality from Greg. She'll go with the flow as long as she's having fun just like her daddy. Bianca is feisty and will take on anyone who dares wrong the weak or voiceless. Greg and I both share that trait. Lucy is a love bug also like both Greg and I.

All three girls can turn and get cranky at the drop of a hat. Sadly, that's me too...

carpe scrapum 
SJ Divalicious
carpe scrapum
Reg: 12-27-05

11-20-13 09:06 PM - Post#4086898    
    In response to carpe scrapum

By the way, Greg never admits he is wrong either. Me, I don't need to worry about it because I'm never wrong LOL

boysmom 
Scrapjazz Contributor
boysmom
Reg: 09-28-05

11-21-13 07:06 AM - Post#4086936    
    In response to carpe scrapum

My husband and Zachary have identical personalities. Especially about running. They also have the same stride when running.

Benjamin likes the same foods as me, and talks non-stop like me, but is like his father in many ways also. He is also much more social and conscious of his peers more than either of us. Like he just asked for the expensive socks all the boys are wearing, the rest of us would just wear practical socks.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
December 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.151 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 07:34 AM