Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Tuesday        (Topic#326657)
3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies
Reg: 03-10-05

05-14-13 08:07 AM - Post#4061011    

What is everyone doing today?

May is just flying by! I was just sitting here thinking about our schedule and Lillianne's birthday when I realized that today is my nephew's birthday!! (He's 8 days older then Lillianne.) I was going to send him a gift card and birthday card. I'm losing days. So, I guess I'll be making a birthday card today and I will send cash instead of a gift card.

Later Lillianne has a classmate coming over and they're going to work on their school project. It's suppose to be 3 girls, including Lillianne, but it's just Lillianne and one other girl that have been working on the majority of it. Hopefully the teacher will take that into consideration when grading them.

I'm hoping they get it finished this week so Lillianne and I can go on our shopping spree Saturday.

Other then that, I need to catch up on laundry.

gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Reg: 08-13-07

05-14-13 08:24 AM - Post#4061017    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

Right now I'm waiting for Britt to get up. She (we) have to run a urine sample to the doctors office/hospital for testing around 10-10:30.... then she has lists for numerous stores. It will be my challenge to make her stay in the car while I go in each place! LOL

It's going to be warm & sunny here today & she's talking about taking some "bed rest" on the back deck in the sun

Dinners are going to be delivered by church members this week... so I won't have to cook much. Will answer the door, take the dog out, tidy up, do dishes, etc.

hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11

05-14-13 08:39 AM - Post#4061025    
    In response to gingersfavorite

you did go down? is she being induced or are they still waiting on things?

hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24

05-14-13 08:41 AM - Post#4061027    
    In response to hockeymom24

-babysitting
-Made supper
-Made Cookies
-almost lunch time and soon will be time to get the other 2 boys then it will get LOUD! (working on inside voices).
-Some play time but it's not overly warm outside and the kids aren't really dressed for today's weather.
-After the kids leave the kid and I need a shower.
-Supper
-Then I'm going out for a ladies night and it's greatly needed.
-home to bed.

I need to work on more laundry and I want to vacuum the floors.

gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Reg: 08-13-07

05-14-13 09:29 AM - Post#4061029    

• hockeymom24 Said:
you did go down? is she being induced or are they still waiting on things?

I did. Couldn't stand the waiting at home & figured she'd need some help around the house since bed rest was ordered. They'll check her again next week & induce if the BP is still high.

scrapanda 
SJ Diva
scrapanda
Reg: 03-04-07

05-14-13 10:36 AM - Post#4061047    
    In response to gingersfavorite

Just got my little man down for a nap - his cold is tiring him out! The dogs came back from the kennel yesterday and are wiped out too - they haven't even been outside yet today and it is already 1030! Dh had yesterday off so we worked on the deck. All that is left is the railing on the stairs and some trim pieces. It looks so nice! Can't wait to go buy some patio furniture!

Today is my mom's birthday so we gave her a call and chatted for awhile. Now I am going to do some laundry, sweep and mop and maybe scrap a little. This afternoon we have to go pick up some necklaces I had taken to be repaired and then get some groceries.

RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel
Reg: 06-13-08

05-14-13 12:44 PM - Post#4061071    
    In response to scrapanda

Exciting Steph! Give her all our best?

Amanda to your little man.

Jen, it must be a stressy type of day. DH was stressing because it's his best mate's birthday today and he has a PCC meeting and was worrying he wouldn't be able to fit food in as well. In 2 and a half hours. I persuaded him to eat at home instead of Mucky D's and surprise surprise, after chicken, zucchini and "macaroni cheese", he's all positive again. It helped when his friend was stuck in work and couldn't meet up with him anyway.

It's a miserable day here today. I was asked to collect for Christian Aid week, which involves putting envelopes through on one day, then going back the next day to collect them, then again on the third day for those who "weren't in". I have about 30 houses. We had rain forecast from about 11am so I was all set to go out at 10 when Mum rang for a chat. Even though I said I had to go, she talked for an hour and sure enough, it started raining so I got wet.

I had forgotten in the last 30 years since I last did a paper round just how vicious letterboxes are. You folks have cans on poles, I understand, but we have slots in our front doors, with sprung metal covers. Because the owners never use their own letterboxes, most people have no idea of their nail-breaking potential. So what with breaking my thumbnail on the very first one, battling with an umbrella, discovering that my waterproof boots are not actually waterproof after all, being barked at by dogs (one of which took the envelope right out of my hand), being given a very suspicious look by a lady standing outside her back door smoking, the hilly terrain, and not being able to find at least 15 of my houses, it was an eventful session.

Oscar T. Grouch 
SJ Queen of the Crop
Oscar T. Grouch
Reg: 02-16-05

05-14-13 12:53 PM - Post#4061079    
    In response to RedSquirrel

I'm enjoying the spring weather. We need rain desprately though.

I've got to take dd to the walk in clinic later today though. She has had this rash on legs arms neck since Thursday. I've no clue what it is.

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies

05-14-13 01:20 PM - Post#4061083    
    In response to Oscar T. Grouch

Sherri, has anything changed lately for your dd? New foods, medicines, soaps?

I'm getting a lot accomplished, but it doesn't feel like it since I'm jumping from place to place. I organized my 'messy' corner in the bedroom. (It's mostly clothes Abby has outgrown, and things I want to pass on to my nephew. Not clothes though, lol.) Then I started laundry. Gathered the trash from my scraproom. Cleaned Lilly's bathroom. Starting organizing my scraproom. Put dishes away. Started dinner. Here in a bit I'm going to do more laundry and organize more in my scraproom.

Oscar T. Grouch 
SJ Queen of the Crop
Oscar T. Grouch

05-14-13 02:51 PM - Post#4061091    

Jenn:

Only different thing is sun. Thursday the rash first appeared when we were outside. The fact it's not on her chest or backs me wonder if it's sun related.

Started some laundry. Ick

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies

05-14-13 04:33 PM - Post#4061099    

That sounds like it could be sun poisoning. Lilly is really fair and if she forgets her sunscreen she sometimes gets a rash. I use 100% aloe vera gel on her and it clears it up, plus relieves the itching and burning.

Westerngirl 
SJ Diva
Westerngirl
Reg: 07-06-08

05-14-13 05:15 PM - Post#4061105    

Aww sounds like some of you are having bad days, poor Rosey getting wet trying to do her good deads!! I've been up since 5am, too early for me as it's still dark until 6:15 now that winters coming. I love my bed so I'm never happy to get out of it early. Packed off my DD & DS2 & a work man with their lunches, clothes for 3 days and a hot breaky too, got DD launched of to the school bus, did 3 loads of washing, tidied the kitchen.
Jobs left are
Finish book work
Embroider names on some towels for gifts
wash floors
catch up my POD album
getting closer to some scrapping time too I hope but I really need lesson's it's so long since I did a layout.
Working for the next 2 days & then it's the week end. DS2 turns 17 on Monday.

hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24

05-14-13 06:38 PM - Post#4061119    

• Oscar T. Grouch Said:
Jenn:

Only different thing is sun. Thursday the rash first appeared when we were outside. The fact it's not on her chest or backs me wonder if it's sun related.

Started some laundry. Ick

J has something like that. Except he gets bumps on his hands, wrists and elbows. We figure it's sun related but the doctor is referring him for allergy testing. He's on a strong cream and it's actually helping this summer.

Oscar T. Grouch 
SJ Queen of the Crop
Oscar T. Grouch

05-14-13 06:53 PM - Post#4061123    

Aloe just made it sting more.

Doctor told us to put per on Benadryl. But she can't have Benadryl because it's on the do not take list for Long QT. so we are trying reactine. If that doesn't work then we will go for the allergy testing.

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies

05-15-13 09:00 AM - Post#4061175    

I hope the Reactine works. You could always try Cortizone too.

Oscar T. Grouch 
SJ Queen of the Crop
Oscar T. Grouch

05-15-13 01:18 PM - Post#4061213    

I'd have to check that to the list.

She is very fair too Jennifer. And Thursday when this all started was really the first in the sun day we've had. We were walking around at cruise in and I just figured the redness was sunburn starting. But then the bumps started.

I'll see how it is when she gets home from school.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
October 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.149 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 06:47 PM