Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Friday, Saturday (NSD) & Sunday        (Topic#326491)
RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel
Reg: 06-13-08

05-03-13 02:58 AM - Post#4058695    

I'm spending today preparing for tomorrow's crop, and sneezing a lot - I'm not sure whether this is a cold or because everybody is outside cutting their grass. I feel OK.

Tomorrow is the crop, and then when I get home all the overseas NSD challenges start, so I'm hoping I'll still be able to take part with a pile of unpacking, scrappy post-crop chaos and a hungry husband to deal with. Fish and chips sounds like a good idea!

Sunday I'm serving at church, the new sound system needs adjusting, and the roof replacement has begun so that will be dusty, dirty and complicated.

And Monday is a bank holiday here so I'll still have the hungry husband hanging around wanting to be fed and entertained. Normally that would not be a problem, but on NSD weekend? {sigh} With my birthday as well as MIL's birthday falling on/near the May Day weekend, it is always a busy time for me. It's a shame they picked that one for NSD.

So what are your plans?

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies
Reg: 03-10-05

05-03-13 07:09 AM - Post#4058703    
    In response to RedSquirrel

It looks like we're going to have another beautiful day. I'm enjoying having our windows open. This weather is perfect, 70s, nice breeze.

Today I'm planning on going to the gym, renting a couple of movies, cleaning, doing some laundry, and choosing some photos for tomorrow. Homemade pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow I'm planning on scrapbooking all day. Lillianne is getting together with a couple of classmates to work on a school project, so I'll have to drop her off and pick her up. I'm thinking breakfast or leftovers for dinner.

Sunday we're celebrating Lillianne's birthday and my bil's birthday. Lillianne requested that I take Sante Fe chicken and cheesecake. I always fix the girls their favorite meal and dessert for their birthdays. I'll fix both in the morning.

scrapanda 
SJ Diva
scrapanda
Reg: 03-04-07

05-03-13 08:11 AM - Post#4058709    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

I had an awful sleep. Dh has had a cold all week and yesterday afternoon my throat started to hurt. So last night I was hot, then cold, then my throat hurt, then I needed water, then the dog stole my spot. Waiting for Sears to come and fix my dryer at some point - they gave me an 8 hour window of when they may come. double

scaredycat 
SJ Aficionada
scaredycat
Reg: 09-04-09

05-03-13 10:10 AM - Post#4058725    
    In response to scrapanda

oh, ladies, I hope you are not getting sick

Today is actually a very quiet day. Tomorrow is another all day track meet. Paul will run in the 4x800 relay and the 1600m. Hopefully he will have shaken off the demons and try his best.

Sunday is massive cleaning as the in-laws are flying in Monday morning for Paul's 16th birthday

hockeymom24 
SJ Diva
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11

05-03-13 10:45 AM - Post#4058727    
    In response to scaredycat

today J and I had b'fast out. then we did some errands and doctors appointments.
he's being referred for allergy testing
I'm being referred to an ENT doctor
I have a sore throat and the doctor said it could be viral but it could also move into strep throat but wasn't at that stage yet so I need to take care of me. going to be gargling with salt water to see if that helps.

tonight we are celebrating my dad's birthday, so he's making turkey dinner.

tomorrow: not sure yet, cleaning inside the house and outside, might do a driving range and get a few groceries

sunday is church and hopefully chilling and enjoying the sun. We might do the driving range instead on sunday. We'll see.

Definitely going to enjoy family time before I'm too exhausted.

boysmom 
Scrapjazz Contributor
boysmom
Reg: 09-28-05

05-03-13 11:50 AM - Post#4058731    
    In response to hockeymom24

I wish they had put NSD in the middle of February when I am less busy.

Everyone here is sneezing also and it is definitely the grass. Both boys have soccer both days this weekend, which will cut into my scrappy time. And we will probably go out to dinner as a family one evening, which will also cut into my ability to complete all the challenges. And I will probably need to go to a grocery store, which I do not enjoy lately, but the boys need to eat.

MindySue 
SJ Divalicious
MindySue
Reg: 03-05-06

05-03-13 01:23 PM - Post#4058745    
    In response to boysmom

ran all my errands and got all my chores done, and I am starting my NSD prep, got pics printed, matching them up to paper, and getting journaling cards and titles ready tonight - I wish nsd started friday night, I could do challenges til 3 am when the kids are already sleeping - instead of having to work around them all day saturday/sunday

DH is so great to support me. he's going to have his hands full with these 3 boys, but he thinks he is up for the challenge!

we're all runny noses here too, coughs and congestion to go with it. still not sure if they are allergies or colds, but no meds work on it, regardless.

so sat is scrappin
sunday after church I am making mexican Tinga for lunch, it takes a while, the kids won't eat it cuz it's spicy, so I'm making them something else. after that I am doing more scrappin

Oscar T. Grouch 
SJ Queen of the Crop
Oscar T. Grouch
Reg: 02-16-05

05-03-13 03:04 PM - Post#4058765    
    In response to MindySue

I went out and had a orange Julius with an old friend. Updated her on all my news and ran out of time before hearing hers. I felt bad.

DD andi were going to scrap tomorrow but she needs to toto mall and sell girl guide cookies. DH working all weekend.

-Ashley- 
SJ Diva
-Ashley-
Reg: 08-04-08

05-03-13 03:53 PM - Post#4058773    
    In response to Oscar T. Grouch

Nothing this year....blah.

My plans in the next few hours, involve final packing, staying up til 1pm tomorrow, then sleeping til 9pm, and driving 18 hours to Florida.

Nora 
Blue Crew Member
Nora
Reg: 01-22-03

05-03-13 06:55 PM - Post#4058813    
    In response to -Ashley-

I walked today and then had dinner out with my HS friends.

Tomorrow I will be here all day and Sunday I will CLEAN!! My house is a mess!!

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
December 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.233 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 03:48 PM