Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: good Wednesday morning!        (Topic#324834)
gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Reg: 08-13-07

01-16-13 09:29 AM - Post#4040174    

a text from Britt woke me up at 8:45 I must have been tired from all of my travels & excitement!

coffee & computing now... then wash my hair & try to get my license renewed. Like Mark said, I have the quadruple whammy... they misspelled my first name way back when, I didn't notice forever & never had it fixed. So that needs changed. My last name (finally) needs changed; my address needs changed - plus my license expired while in FL

Hopefully I have all that I need in order to get renewed & changed. I hate going to the DMV :eyeroll:

Back to bowling league tonight....

What's up w/you today?

hockeymom24 
SJ Diva
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11

01-16-13 09:38 AM - Post#4040178    
    In response to gingersfavorite

I ended up back in bed and slept the morning away. I still have a headache (day 4) but i wondered monday if it was sinuses but sinus meds didn't help at all, just made me more tired. Tuesday night i really felt it in my sinuses and today, yeps sinuses are throbbing but it's so weird I don't have my usual symptoms. So i've started my nose spray and upped the dosages (like the doctors always do) and we'll see if that helps otherwise i'll try to get to the doctors on saturday.

i need to wash up the last few dishes that hubby didn't get done and work on laundry.
when the kid comes home from school i guess we are cleaning tonight. sure hope i feel like it.

carpe scrapum 
SJ Divalicious
carpe scrapum
Reg: 12-27-05

01-16-13 09:45 AM - Post#4040184    
    In response to hockeymom24

Hope you feel better Sarah. Steph, I hate the DMV too, absolutely hate it!

I woke up wanting to accomplish lots. I started laundry, made a shepherd's pie for dinner and now I want to straighten up the house and clean the kitchen. the girls are getting home at noon for half day and I want to sit with Mia and do homework. I doubt I will be able to go to the health club but I went last night and worked out a lot so no biggie. got a hair appointment at 7:30

RedSquirrel 
SJ Queen of the Crop
RedSquirrel
Reg: 06-13-08

01-16-13 10:10 AM - Post#4040194    
    In response to carpe scrapum

I scrapped and am still scrapping. This morning I finished my Scrap Whispers game LO. This afternoon I'm finally facing my IVF demons on a scrap-book page. Sort of. I'm not doing a huge amount of journalling, but it will be the closest I've got to it. I realised that I have 3 missing months from 2007, and that is why. I have only half a dozen not-very-good photos for the whole month of my miscarriage. I need to do this.

It also would have been Dad's 78th birthday today, so it seems appropriate to dwell on lost treasures. I'm not sad. Just introspective. Death is part of life.

Drama Mamas Mama 
SJ Divalicious
Drama Mamas Mama
Reg: 02-21-08

01-16-13 10:23 AM - Post#4040202    
    In response to carpe scrapum

Fell down the stairs first thing this morning. Pretty certain I broke my toe, but there's nothing to be done about that. I am pretty stiff already and imagine it will only get worse.

I hit a pot hole yesterday and damaged my tire, so that is being taken care of now.

I was supposed to deliver meals, but now I'm a passenger with Chris while he drives my route.

Back to the office from here for re-cabling of my phone system for a new, hi-tech system.

Kids go to dads tonight, so I will meet him halfway for pick up and drop off.

Boy, aren't you glad you asked? Lol.

kaleidoscope 
SJ Queen of the Crop
kaleidoscope
Reg: 02-13-09

01-16-13 10:37 AM - Post#4040208    
    In response to Drama Mamas Mama

Snow day today!
Ironed a few things this morning put dishes away. Have to wash my breakfast things in a minute. I think I'm going to scrap and maybe get started on layering and tying hubby's quilt.

scrapanda 
SJ Diva
scrapanda
Reg: 03-04-07

01-16-13 10:37 AM - Post#4040210    
    In response to Drama Mamas Mama

Good luck at the DMV Stephanie!

Hope you feel better Sarah.

MMM shepherd's pie! Sounds good Viv - I haven't had that in awhile!

Good for you for scrapping some difficult topics Rosey. It is always hard but kinda nice to have a record of it anyway kwim?

Hope your day gets better Beth!

As for us, well DH slept in and Ben got up earlier than normal so our routine is a bit off. I want to get to some decluttering in the bathrooms as well as continue decluttering the scrap room. I found a box of a bunch of memorabilia in it and some of it is from 2009 which I am currently working on! Good thing I found it now before I got very far! Also have to drop my vehicle off at some point for part 2 of my hail damage repair. They are replacing the roof. My appointment isn't until tomorrow but dh can't pick me up then cause he is stuck in meetings all day.

3 Little Ladies 
SJ Deity
3 Little Ladies
Reg: 03-10-05

01-16-13 11:07 AM - Post#4040220    
    In response to scrapanda

Our date didn't go as planned yesterday. We went to see D'Jango, but never made it to Red Lobster. We texted mil after the movie to see how things were going and my mil said Abby wasn't feeling well. We decided to get sandwiches from Jimmy Johns and head home. Abby vomited before we got home. Then she vomited again in her bed around 1am. She stayed home from school today.

I'm just hanging out with Abby today and doing a little cleaning and laundry.

kellcinn 
SJ Aficionada
kellcinn
Reg: 12-31-06

01-16-13 11:43 AM - Post#4040228    
    In response to 3 Little Ladies

First day back to work since Dec 21st. So far so good! I have one more store to cover and then home to wait for the IT dep't to call. I am unable to get onto the reporting site and we have been playing phone tag for a couple of days. I am getting excited for the weekend. Our youngest (29) is coming home from Alberta for 5 days! We haven't seen him since last April so I am looking forward to laying eyes on him not to mention a few hugs.
Make it a great one!

MindySue 
SJ Divalicious
MindySue
Reg: 03-05-06

01-16-13 01:13 PM - Post#4040246    
    In response to kellcinn

my little Micah is still not 100%, so lots of holding screaming baby today - he's down for a nap now, so I got Grayson some lunch and did the dishes, and will attempt to pick up the house (my mom is coming over tomorrow)

kaleidoscope 
SJ Queen of the Crop
kaleidoscope
Reg: 02-13-09

01-16-13 04:27 PM - Post#4040290    
    In response to MindySue

I worked on a LO, not done yet. Then went out to snowblow and shovel. The snowblower worked fine for awhile - mostly done - and then it kept quitting.

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
December 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.27 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 08:37 AM