Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
 Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Username Post: Favorite papers...        (Topic#322600)
buttonscrapper 
SJ Divalicious
buttonscrapper
Reg: 03-15-03

10-12-12 01:03 PM - Post#4017624    
    In response to luvscrappin

• luvscrappin Said:
I wasn't a fan of BG for a looong time, they just didn't do any for me, in fact I gave away all my older lines because I just couldn't scrap with them!! But lately I am loving their new lines!!

I love Echo Park & MME!! Also loving Studio Calico.

Have been buying the 6x6 pads and have close to 50 pads. That is all I have been using lately, love the smaller prints better since I scrapped 8x8.

So V I hope we can still be friends since I don't love BG!!

Guess I finally got past the BG stage! ha! It's not that I don't like them, just not as big a fan as I used to be.

EP just seems to be calling me lately.

I meant to post it here, but posted in the other thread, I've counted about 30 6 x 6 pads. That size just seems to work better for me, and takes up a lot less room in storing! Great for cards and mini albums.

And no matter what papers we use, we will always be friends. I am always in awe with your LOs and how you use those bright colored papers!

J-M 
SJ Aficionada
J-M
Reg: 02-20-11

10-12-12 05:40 PM - Post#4017680    
    In response to buttonscrapper

I used BG for my wedding album - that was really my only experience with them. Loved the Kissing Booth line for the wedding, but they've just not been a line that's interested me much, too girly overall.

I LOVE Bo Bunny though - they're probably my favourite all-time. Loving MME's lost and found 2 collection - just did a LO with it - and Echo Park has fantastic stuff for boys - little boy, a boy's life, etc. EP has a couple of great basic lines, like metropolitan dots and stripes. Doodlebug has fun patterns too - just got their all-season 100-paper pack, great deal!

I love 6X6 pads, I constantly use them in my 12X12 LOs. I'm actually working on an article on that now, but most of the time I just by a few sheets of the full pack and get the 6X6. A little strategic placement and you'd never know it was 6X6. Calms my anxiety about cutting a full piece of paper!!!

luvscrappin 
SJ Divalicious
luvscrappin
Reg: 07-26-04

10-12-12 06:35 PM - Post#4017690    
    In response to buttonscrapper

• buttonscrapper Said:
  • luvscrappin Said:
I wasn't a fan of BG for a looong time, they just didn't do any for me, in fact I gave away all my older lines because I just couldn't scrap with them!! But lately I am loving their new lines!!

Have been buying the 6x6 pads and have close to 50 pads. That is all I have been using lately, love the smaller prints better since I scrapped 8x8.

Guess I finally got past the BG stage! ha! It's not that I don't like them, just not as big a fan as I used to be.

I meant to post it here, but posted in the other thread, I've counted about 30 6 x 6 pads. That size just seems to work better for me, and takes up a lot less room in storing! Great for cards and mini albums.

And no matter what papers we use, we will always be friends. I am always in awe with your LOs and how you use those bright colored papers!

I must have been asleep while I was typing that was not making any sense, am glad you understood me. Glad we can still be friends!!

Have you seen this new line, will be available in Nov. to JoAnn's. I just got to have it!! Will be buying 3 of everything, love their embellies!!
http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=4727

scrappydappydoodler 
SJ Diva
scrappydappydoodler
Reg: 11-21-07

10-12-12 08:18 PM - Post#4017704    

My fave used to be Chatterbox (it went bye-bye) now I love MME and Sassafras.

buttonscrapper 
SJ Divalicious
buttonscrapper

10-14-12 02:53 PM - Post#4017834    

• luvscrappin Said:
  • buttonscrapper Said:
  • luvscrappin Said:

I must have been asleep while I was typing that was not making any sense, am glad you understood me. Glad we can still be friends!!

Have you seen this new line, will be available in Nov. to JoAnn's. I just got to have it!! Will be buying 3 of everything, love their embellies!!
http://blog.basicgrey.com/?p=4727

Oh, those new BG papers/embellies are great! I'll have to watch for them. Just seems lately, BG is just hit and miss for me. I used to try and buy every set that came out, now, it's whatever catches my eye, and that hasn't been the case lately...

buttonscrapper 
SJ Divalicious
buttonscrapper

10-14-12 02:55 PM - Post#4017836    
    In response to scrappydappydoodler

• scrappydappydoodler Said:
My fave used to be Chatterbox (it went bye-bye) now I love MME and Sassafras.

I loved Chattebox when they first came out. I even tried stocking up on them. I still have them. Unfortunatetly, now, when I get them out, I have no desire to use them....

Page 2 of 2 ALL<12
Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
November 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.253 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 08:05 PM