Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Introducing ScrapTutor™        (Topic#10452)
Andrea Steed 
Co-founder, Scrapjazz.com
Andrea Steed
Reg: 03-12-02

11-04-02 12:21 AM - Post#104601    

The 2003 announcement is here... Introducing Scrap Tutor™ — interactive learning CDs for scrapbookers at all levels! This CD, which will be released in Feb/2003, starts where magazines and idea books stop. With features such as videos, searchability, and other tools that can only be found on a CD, the Scrap Tutor™ is a great addition to your current library of resources. This CD will help you improve your scrapbooking whether you're a beginner or have been scrapbooking for a lifetime. - Learn more... We're looking for the "Best of the Best" from our Scrapjazz users for our upcoming CD! You can submit your layouts to be considered for our CD at our site before 11/25/02. If we use your layout(s), you'll get a free copy of the CD and recognition for your work. For more information, see the CD submission guidelines.

Kreative 
SJ Newbie
Kreative
Reg: 01-06-05

01-07-05 10:02 AM - Post#104602    
    In response to Andrea Steed

• Andrea Steed Said:
The 2003 announcement is here... Introducing Scrap Tutor™ — interactive learning CDs for scrapbookers at all levels! This CD, which will be released in Feb/2003, starts where magazines and idea books stop. With features such as videos, searchability, and other tools that can only be found on a CD, the Scrap Tutor™ is a great addition to your current library of resources. This CD will help you improve your scrapbooking whether you're a beginner or have been scrapbooking for a lifetime. - Learn more... We're looking for the "Best of the Best" from our Scrapjazz users for our upcoming CD! You can submit your layouts to be considered for our CD at our site before 11/25/02. If we use your layout(s), you'll get a free copy of the CD and recognition for your work. For more information, see the CD submission guidelines.
Sounds good, but I do not download anything without knowing what it is going to cost me first. Even if it say's free trial. Trial mean's that it is temporary, until you buy it. So, it being free on a temporary basis, mean's nothing to me. How much does it cost, then I will consider if it is worth it, etc....... UR Frugal Friend, Kreative

Maureen Spell 
Retired Blue Crew Member
Maureen Spell
Reg: 04-10-02

01-07-05 10:38 AM - Post#104603    
    In response to Kreative

Actually this is an old post--there has actually been a second cd set made since this announcement. Here's the information: Scrap Tutor CDS

Kreative 
SJ Newbie
Kreative

01-13-05 12:26 PM - Post#104604    
    In response to Maureen Spell

Sounds real good. I'll have to ask my husband before I go & spend some money, as we are on a budget. However, the budget is tighter after the winter time. So, I will see what I can do about getting it. Thanks for UR refferal here. K4J

Kreative 
SJ Newbie
Kreative

01-18-05 06:14 AM - Post#104605    
    In response to Kreative

It sound's real good, however I can't get it right now. Money, going in various area's & hoping to move soon, so we will be fixing up our house prior to selling. I must go now, lot's to do. I just wanted to take some time out & get back to you. Thank's for the new Link, that I may look into. Maybe I will be able to get it next winter!! K4J

funtoscrap 
SJ Newbie

Reg: 03-05-05

I finally ordering the CD's
04-21-05 10:19 PM - Post#104606    

I have been wanting to buy these CD's for some time. I like to learn new and different ways to make my pages pop. I wonder half the time looking thru the magazines ," How did they do that". now i can get some help on my own time. I can't wait for the CD's to come in. I am thrilled. cynthia

Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

Recent Jazzers
Welcome them to our community!
Recent Topics
Recent Hot Topics
Calendar
July 2014
SMTWTFS

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.321 seconds.   Total Queries: 20   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 01:06 PM