Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Guide to Choosing a Digital Camera
Miranda 
SJ Addict

Loc: California
Reg: 04-03-02
12-21-04 01:13 AM - Post#454848    
    In response to ScrapperDeb

I had a similar choice a couple of years ago. I opted for the film SLR and still bought a digital for snapshots. I use my SLR for special events or if I know I'm going to be faced with tricky light situations, fast action shots, etc. I use my digital camera a lot for everyday snapshots and the like. I carry it with me a lot just in case there's a shot that I want to get. I just could not see paying the price they wanted for the rebel when I was able to get a film and digtal camera for less. Why do you feel you should have to go with the digital if you think the film camera will satisfy your needs. If later you opt to go completely digital then you can probably use that zoom lenses with the Digital Rebel since the Digital EOS Rebel can use most of the film lenses also. So unless the cost of developing pictures is really too pricey for you, you can get the film Rebel and have money left over. (With that you can get a very good compact digital that you can slip in your pocket or purse and carry with you all the time if you like) But if you want to make that leap to digital only, then go for it. I guess what I'm saying is (I'm sure most here will disagree) I think that film camera is a good value.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.21 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 04:54 PM