Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Stick a fork in me....
Drama Mamas Mama 
SJ Divalicious
Drama Mamas Mama
Loc: Elkhart
Reg: 02-21-08
01-21-13 01:29 PM - Post#4041486    

I'm calling this day done!

Got home this morning to my carbon monoxide tester going off. I ran my fireplace for the first time yesterday and was sure that something had malfunctioned, filling the house while we were gone overnight. Turned off the furnace, opened every window, turned on the fans and kept pushing the button on the tester. It said 400ppm - EVACUATE. The kids are in tears, saying I was killing them and we HAD to get out now and call the fire dept. Called Chris and he came right over. Turns out I was pressing the "example" button of what it looks like when there is an issue . The batteries were low on the tester that was going off. Good side is, the house is all aired out and smells cold wind fresh.

Then, I get the kids to after school care, open from 11-4 today so I can go to the office for a scheduled conference call. As soon as I drop them off, I get a text that the office phones are down and have been over an hour. Come over here and call Comcast. They are unable to re-set me and set a service call for "sometime between 3 and 7." Chris just happens to stop by and see if I can go to lunch and I tell him what is going on. He goes back, opens the breaker box and flips the breaker. 5 minutes later, I have phones. Call to cancel the service call and go to lunch.

While we are at lunch, he closes the menu and hits his cup of iced tea. Yep, it spills all over me. We get done with lunch and run by my house for me to rinse off in the shower and change and I come back to the office waiting for the conference call.

Just got a call from the coordinator and they told me the wrong time. It's after I have to get my kids, so that will be a reschedule.

I'm done. I officially shut the day down and will do nothing else for the rest of it.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.137 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 04:20 AM