Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: I need to string him by the, er, toes...
carpe scrapum 
SJ Divalicious
carpe scrapum
Loc: Illinois
Reg: 12-27-05
12-08-12 04:51 PM - Post#4030612    
    In response to RedSquirrel

I think she has a very strong sense of how things should be in her head for her girls and is unable to deviate from that. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that her girls don't have a stable involved father and she tries to protect the world she's created for them even at the cost of others' happiness or convenience. I am very upset that she feels she has to host now and said she won't be coming if we have it at the restaurant. It's always her way or the highway. This is why we don't go on vacation with her anymore. I'm so done with all this crap, I really am. Her stubbornness has gotten out of control and I can't say that I will always be there for her as I have been for the past years. Calls in the middle of the night for me to come over for one crisis or another. Endless hour at the er alone with her when she was having issues with her PFO. Groceries brought to her because we wanted to help her with the lack of child support. Huge gifts for her and her girls always. I can go on and on... I doubt she stops to think about how this affects Greg or I at all.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.1 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 08:26 PM