Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Hello
princess_ali_lock 
SJ Devotee

Reg: 08-25-12
08-25-12 05:50 PM - Post#4005218    

I just joined Scrapjazz today. What made me stumble upon the site and decide to join, was me searching the internet for "frugal" scrapbooking ideas.

One delima that I've stumbled upon is the simple fact that I don't like 12x12's. I mean, yes, they do seem to have plenty of space for practically everything, but for me they are just too big. And I don't like the "brag" book albums either because they are too small. I seem to have fallen in love with 8.5x11 albums.

But, since I began scrapbooking in January, around my 33rd birthday, my family has had to alter our budget, so my "scrap allowance" has gotten smaller due to 1/2 of that allowance having to go towards monthly injections for my oldest son. My DH didn't have to give up any of his hobby allowance because his hobby is researching genealogy online and typing up a very detailed family tree...so I guess he doesn't have a "hobby expense".

And recently, my 10 yr. old niece has contracted the scrapbooking bug from me. I had quite a bit of pink, girly things that I would never use that came in some kits. so I gave them to her along with an album whose cover I didn't like. She's been addicted ever since and is constantly asking me, "Aunt Ali, do you have any more scrap stuff that you don't want?".

Anyways, I've rambled enough for now. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.244 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 01:29 PM