Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: What do you do that makes you happy?
GH26 
Scrapjazz Contributor
GH26
Loc: Surrey, England
Reg: 04-16-06
01-24-13 03:54 PM - Post#4042168    
    In response to RedSquirrel

• RedSquirrel Said:

I go for a walk on the beach in the fresh air with my camera. We can do that too. Bring your wellies!

Make something. I love making candles as well as the obvious cards and LOs and mini-albums. Colouring is mindless yet absorbing.

Listen to classical music in the car. I found that my stress levels dropped massively on my morning commute when I switched from the cheerful, frenetic, upbeat local radio to Classic FM. I really didn't expect that.

Have a massage.

Do something nice for someone else. Buy coffee for the person behind you in the queue. Send a RAK to someone.

(I asked DH for a suggestion and he said "run nekkid down the road". I was why would that make you deliriously happy? He said it would make HIM happy if he knew you were doing it just 'cos he'd said so. Sure you still want to come and stay? )

All good suggestions Rosey.... except from Mr C's suggestion! You can tell him from me that THAT will definitely not be happening any time soon! LOL, whilst I am reconsidering my visit to your's I'm also looking forward to wearing my purple wellies LOL so he'll just have to put up with me!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.225 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 07:06 AM