But I did try to work on hubby's quilt. I sewed the 2 sections together for the backing and ironed it, and pressed the top but it turns out I don't have any embroidery thread that matches any of the 3 colors so I couldn't start tying it.
Then I sewed up the end of my daughter's comforter that I had taken apart and replaced the swiss-cheese batting - so thin and holey it was as if there was none at all. Had to tie it back up since there's no way I can put stitching back in it with my machine. I used yarn for that and finally finished it up last week or so. All that was left was to sew the opening back up at the end. It's Winnie the Pooh and she's had it since she was a toddler.