Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Tuesday
carpe scrapum 
SJ Divalicious
carpe scrapum
Loc: Illinois
Reg: 12-27-05
01-08-13 09:41 AM - Post#4038094    
    In response to kaleidoscope

• kaleidoscope Said:
I did dishes before dropping daughter off for school and some more after. There's just some utensils, a bowl, and some baking sheets left. Made a batch of oatmeal this morning. (I think they lie about it filling you up because of the fiber or whatever, it is NOT satisfying!) I've been sitting online checking boards and reading about photography. I'm going to need to go back take notes. I think I finally found a site that speaks closer to my comprehension level. (I posted it on my thread.) I'll probably get off pretty soon and get back to the pages I was working on yesterday.
Other things I *should* do but we'll see are make banana bread/muffins (or throw the bananas in the freezer) and work on getting hubby's quilt together. House needs cleaning but I'll put that off some more.

Oatmeal always fills me up and makes me feel like I ate too much so I hardly ever eat it. I've been on a strawberry kick lately and went and bought strawberry oatmeal but I have yet to try it, that's like dessert to me LOL
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.117 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 07:18 AM