Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: T minus six days
gingersfavorite 
SJ Queen of the Crop
gingersfavorite
Loc: IL
Reg: 08-13-07
12-28-12 02:41 PM - Post#4035314    
    In response to Judge Amy

aw cool. I love that you knew this was the one

It will be at sunrise next Saturday, on the beach at the lighthouse where my brother lives. 30 friends and family are attending, including a few jazzers!

I have already sent several totes of decorations & stuff down with my brother. So upon our arrival, we've got to put together an arch, some welcome baskets, etc. & make my flowers.

Just a few of us will attend rehearsal the night before, but then meet up with everyone else at a great burger joint (the one that has the pounder & where we usually get all the milkshakes) After that, it seems as if the girls have plans for me & the guys have plans for Mark

I ordered my dress online, for $99. Wasn't really planning to, just looking at different styles. Saw this one, the price was right & I loved it.... so did. I had it altered locally.

We have a full day of activity planned, beginning with a breakfast reception immediately following & then a boat ride / dolphin tour around the island. We'll all meet up again for sunset at a scenic rock jetty on the other end of the island. After that, we'll go to an evening reception at one of our favorite restaurants. And don't tell the parents, aunt & uncle (aka old fogies) but there may be live music and dancing which follows that.

I plan on wearing my dress all day - LOL
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.137 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 09:08 PM