Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: excited boy!!!! *update
hockeymom24 
SJ Eloquent One
hockeymom24
Reg: 04-03-11
12-14-12 07:09 AM - Post#4032086    

1 sleep left until his first official hockey game!!! the twinkle in his eyes and the smile on his face when he talks about his first hockey game is out of this world!!! he cannot wait!!!

He even has his position picked out (even though they don't do that in initiation teams, yet) and he has plays in his head that he is going to try to use. He's so funny!!!

I'm not looking forward to being up so early but I'll probably be awake most of the night in fear of sleeping in. We'll end up setting our alarm clock, his alarm clock and we'll probably have hubby's phone set to go off....

Pretty sure he's going to have to miss at least his first game today. He has already shed many tears when we were talking about it. He woke up with a sore belly and wasn't feeling the best. Here's hoping it's just a small bout and he'll be able to get at least sunday's game in if he can't get any games in today.... i just pray he's feeling better, it's all he has been looking forward too.

I know it seems small in light of todays events but coming from a boy that doesn't know what has taken place in the states today this is huge to him.

Edited by hockeymom24 on 12-15-12 12:34 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.275 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 02:21 AM