Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: ScrapJazz Articles
Polly 
Blue Crew Member
Polly
Loc: Bullhead City, Arizona
Reg: 04-11-02
08-26-12 10:46 AM - Post#4005384    
    In response to Scrapjanny

Hi, Polly here.....saw the thread and thought I might chime in. I do write articles and have been doing so since becoming a member nearly ten years ago. I'm not as active in the forums like I used to but participate in the photography forum on occasion, in fact I know I've seen you on threads Red Squirrel in that forum. I suppose it's the ebb and flow of life - when I'm not super busy with work and kid activities I try to pop in to the gallery and forums and comment/participate. I do not own a mobile device which allows me to pop in throughout the day so I'm basically stuck with popping in when I'm at home, not doing chores or cooking a meal and am able to sit at my computer. I guess I feel kind of bad that I'm having to defend myself for writing articles. As far as the articles go, I spend a lot of prep time on them and then the time spent creating a project(s) supporting the article which I then write. I of course want the articles to be informative with useful tips and ideas. I guess I feel the focus should be on the articles, not the forum participation of the writer.

That being said I will agree that sometimes when I read the articles I too wish I could see the images larger. It would be nice to see comments and receive feedback as it can be helpful when working on future articles.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.161 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 02:11 PM