Daily Deals & Coupons at Scrapbook.com. Click Here!
Login • Sign Up • Customer Service • My Account • Shopping Bag  
Username Post: Guide to Choosing a Digital Camera
Oh Scrappy Days 
SJ Devotee
Oh Scrappy Days
Reg: 10-10-07
10-14-07 09:34 AM - Post#1620942    
    In response to -Lilly-

Lily said
"There are a bunch of new options in the market now and I am as confused as always. I have a Kodak Easy Share 6 MP 12x opt. zoom and I HATE it!!!! (I have so much problems with the flash) I told DH that I wanted a new one, but since he picked the Kodak one, now is leaving the option to me and I have no clue! "

I know it can be confusing.. WEll i was looking into A Rebel, but it was just out of my budget, so i got the NIkon D40 .. i love it, i originaly wante dthe D40 x, but my husband purchassed the camera as a gift for me, and he didin't know they were different.. all the same I LOVE MY CAMERA!!... affordable, and very high quality... Actaulyl several ladies at my LSS were looking into new camera's and they have a much bigger budget than i and after cheking out my camera 2 of them purchased it that week... the only problem with the SLR is that it is not small enough to pack in a bag.. I am in the market for a small camera as well. i too hate my Kodak Easy share camera, i do love the printer though.. and the editing program is lacking to say the very least.. for a small camera... I have no clue.. but if anyone has a suggestion i would love to get one soon

Edited by Oh Scrappy Days on 10-14-07 09:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Scrapjazz.com on Twitter  Scrapjazz.com on Facebook   
   © 2014 Scrapjazz.com
Execution time: 0.133 seconds.   Total Queries: 11   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0600) Central. Current time is 08:30 PM