1. We all love the warm feeling here at Scrpjazz.com and we are continually thankful for those who are kind and helpful to other users. Be courteous and do not post defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about any user at Scrapjazz.com. (This includes posts and Private Messages)
2. Do not post defamatory or insulting comments, either directly or indirectly, about Scrapjazz.com. (This includes posts and Private Messages)
3. Do not use racial language, defamatory language, provoking language, or profanity of any kind.
4. Blatant advertising and spamming of the site is forbidden.
5. Signatures, private messages, and avatars should not contain spam or ads.
6. Signatures, private messages, and avatars should not contain inappropriate content or profanity.
7. Signatures, posts, and discussions should not contain images of any kind. (Contest of this nature should be shared via email, Private Message, or in your own Blog.) Graemlins are not considered images.
8. Layouts (scrapbook pages), photos, and layout elements uploaded to the layout gallery should not contain profanit, pornography, or inappropriate content of any kind.
9. Content uploaded to Scrapjazz.com should be of your creation.
10. All disputes between users should be handled by Private Message (PM) or email and not on the Scrapjazz.com message boards or Blogs.
11. Do not post or upload copyrighted material.
12. Do not copy information from Scrapjazz.com and use it for publication on other websites or print media.
Scrapjazz.com reserves the right to display uploaded layouts, tips, posts and other submissions anywhere on any site owned and operated by Scrapjazz.com.
Considering the real-time nature of these services at Scrapjazz.com,
it is impossible for us to review all messages and all images or confirm
the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do actively
monitor the contents of posted messages but that we are not responsible
for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for
the contents of any message. The messages and images express the views
of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Scrapjazz.com
or any entity associated with such. Any user who feels that a posted message
or image is objectionable or inappropriate is encouraged to contact us
immediately by e-mail. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages
and ban users within a reasonable time frame, if we deem necessary. This
is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able
to remove or edit particular messages immediately. We reserve the right
to delete any message or any image for any or no reason whatsoever. You
remain solely responsible for the content of your messages and images,
and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scrapjazz.com, with respect
to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We at Scrapjazz.com
also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
from any message or illegal message posted by you.